View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 10:17 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Finally getting some nice weather here so had to go out and enjoy it.

Mention the top rib thing and she should be able to do a maneuver to see if it will drop or mobilize it, is another term for it.
And if so , it may pop up again mine did a few times and still does a bit if I do too much that strains the area .

we often get in a hurry and try to stretch or such too much and end up feeling let down by our actions, baby steps will get you farther in the long run. be gentle with your self. just a hint of a stretch is what to aim for.

I haven't used much for pain , medication wise.
Other than at first when I was still trying to keep working, took too many Ibuprofen then , so when I was put off work by dr, I stopped that stuff.
My pain level was only up to a 6/7 and affecting my sleep during the very worst time I took vicodin then mainly so I could sleep at night.
I tend to do more the alternative stuff , I've used homeopathic remedies like arnica, and a few others, magnets, MSM, grape seed extract, Calcium/magnesium, vit c.

I don't have direct nerve pain, but more indirect nerve symptoms and as well as the minor blood flow on/off due to certain arm positions.

you can use the forum search tool to find more on specific terms - there's a search for all of our forums or on the main thread page for TOS there is a search this forum tool.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/fo...to_forumsearch

Sometimes weekends are a little slower with replies , esp when the weather is getting nicer, I'm sure others will post soon.