Thread: Royal Wedding
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 07:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Since I started this thread, I SHOULD chime in....

Ok, wedding-WOW, dress - stunning, queen-looked bored but happy. youngest brides maid in royal history,(3) - cute. Pipa's dress - almost upstaged the bride but stunning also. Camila - why did SHE have to come. Eugenia's hat - stole from Lady Gaga? Kate arriving in a car and Princess Catherine leaving in a carriage - PERFECT. Harry-more medals on his chest than William, I still think they have different fathers, I heard William actually is lower rank than his younger brother. Reception - wish I was there. Kiss-cute they did two. Exit in the convertible - MODERN and THEM.

I thought it was all good. I didn't get up at the actual time but watched at 5am, my regular wake up time.

Some designer already has a copy of the dress MADE and selling for $600.00. incredible.

I also heard from several sources about the lip reading of what Harry, and William said as she walked up. Harry looked back and William did not on purpose, Harry they said "wait till you see her". Then Will said "You look beautiful" to her when he saw her and then he turned to her father and said "I thought this was supposed to be a small family affair".

I had hoped he said "I'll love you more than my father did my mother". - too much?

For you English people, or anyone under the crown, I heard that many of you hope that William is the next King, I heard Charles (who is the longest Heir apparent in history - 59 years) WON'T abdicate the throne, and you don't want something to happen to him (dies, gets ill,) but you would rather William be next, otherwise, we could realistically not see William become king for 50 more years? How do you as citizens of England (and Canada and Australia and the others) feel?

Estimate 10 months before the newspapers start articles "Enough time already, have a baby".

Lastly, wouldn't it be hysterical if Harry and Pipa got together? I think Harry's GF Chelsea Davey's hair looked messy and outfit was not attractive.

Really lastly - how about the rest of those hats. I particularly liked the woman in blue with the HUGE fasconater on her.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (05-01-2011), hollym (05-01-2011), Judy2 (05-01-2011), Kitty (05-01-2011), SallyC (05-01-2011)