View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 11:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks again, I did go for an EMG which was normal and the neuro guy doing it felt that I had mostly myofascial symptoms as opposed to neurological symptoms - but not sure why I get the very dull ache at the base of my skull all the time.
I was also dumped a few times on a horse - not on my head though! Once on my sacrum and once in front of a jump - the horse decided I needed to do that one on my own. I don't think I landed on my head but I definitely did a somersault somehow and landed sitting up. At my age, after being active, I could probably think of a dozen injuries that could have contributed....?!
This forum is a great place, thanks for the help. I know what you mean about the nice weather, we are snow free for the first time since November up here! I was out trying to garden - I know I have to be careful but sometimes it helps to keep my mind off things.
I purchased Sharon Butler's book yesterday so starting today by listening to the audio - husband took the kids out for the day!
Caroline
sharradog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (05-01-2011)