View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 11:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Teresa,

I'm so sorry to hear that your MG is advancing. Have you seen your neuro lately? I can't remember what meds you take now, but maybe there are some adjustments that could be made that would help a bit. I sure hope that for you.

I totally understand your need to vent - major adjustments are never easy...and sudden ones even less so. We all have our moments (be they days or weeks) of intense frustration - - and maybe even depression. And I readily admit to being one of the worst when it comes to playing Pollyanna's 'glad game' with MG!

RE: your kids and Sarah's situation:
I am a firm believer in all things happen for a reason - -though we may not recognize (or appreciate) it at the moment. Perhaps this is my naive way of rationalizing (or abdicating) that which I can not control; but I don't think so. Maybe this is Sarah's notice that she needs to step it up a bit. It's her room and her responsibility to get it together - just as it is her education and her life to manage. Actions beget reactions and with both come consequences - - as most adults know, but only through their experiences.

I do hope you feel less despair in the coming days and weeks. Please let us know how you are feeling as you are able.
suev is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote