View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 07:32 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

ENOUGH with the personal stuff now please!!

Vicky, your post was edited because you did not respond to two PMs from me, with the second one requesting firmly that you self edit or a mod edit would take place. I waited hours for a response and then did what admin instructed by editing on your behalf.
Your comments in that post to other members were flaming and that is against guidelines
Your last post has also been edited for a similar reason, plus for using someone's full name and not their user name....the member has not given permission for their name to be used here on a public forum

As much as I am willing to give a lot of leeway in this discussion and allow freedom of speech, personal attacks and posts reported as "flaming" are against the guidelines of NeuroTalk and will be edited

To the members who are conducting this discussion respectfully and without personal negative comments, thank you and my apologies for intruding. I hope it will not be necessary again.

still staying cool
Cheri

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by Chemar; 03-05-2007 at 08:01 AM. Reason: adding
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote