View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default I'm bored, but...

Im bored, but I dont have the energy to do anything! I swear this disease is so cruel. You get to stay home from work, where you have dreamed of getting to do so many things, and go so many places, but then you sit here going "im too tired to get myself a glass of water." let alone go anywhere. I did manage to ride the street today on my trike, but the last uphill climb to get to the house almost did me in! my legs were burning and shaking. I used to be a gymnast, now I can ride a trike?!

I cant read because my vision is fuzzy. I cant listen to audio books because I am so easily distracted today. TV is out because of the vison/distraction thing combined. Everyone I call is out having fun. I cant play on my computer games because I cant see them. All my local friends are out having fun.

Jack the cat ended up needing an injection so he is cuddled up in bed, but in a "dont touch me" mood. (dont blame him)

What do YOU do when you are bored, but too tired, or MS riddled with sx to do anything? Give me some suggestions! im going stir crazy, but dont want to spend all my spoons.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (05-01-2011), Lady (05-01-2011), SallyC (05-01-2011)