View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 06:39 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

From what I have learned. He was running an anti-american training center in islamabad, pakastan and was living in luxery in a palace near the training center. The navy seals were sent in and a fire fight ensued. His body was brought back to the USA for genetic tests, and complete confirmation that its him, and not some look alike. He has now been buried at sea, so no one can erect a shrine to him.

As a person who was IN NYC on 9/11 and watched those buildings fall, and saw the terror on those peoples faces I am torn. I dont want any human being to die, but this man was not going to stop. He was continuing to train others to attack us. Like an animal without a head the group he was in charge of will be left without guidance, and instruction. Many of the top leaders were taken out recently, so it will take them some time IF and that is a big IF they are able to reassemble with the USA ontop of them at every turn.

I still have night mares about standing in the street while those buildings fell on top of my and DH. It was not an accident. This man and his gang of merry thieves wanted to continue to attack us. Killing him was the only way.

I pray this stops now. Let them remain disorganized, confused, and leaderless. Let no else else with such evil in their hearts step forward to try to fill his shoes.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (05-02-2011), Jappy (05-02-2011), Judy2 (05-02-2011), SallyC (05-02-2011)