View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 05:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorigood243 View Post
Thank you Jim

i didnt remember that you are here...i remember Suzy telling me she is nearby.
the pain dr told me to call my primary care and have him put me in the hospital for some ind of diuretic treatment...so i called my primary care dr who is also an internist...so far no call back. he makes me nuts when he doesnt call. Jim who do you see for your rsd and where are they?

thank you Sonny for your encouragement. i have felt helpless but not hopeless. i told the doctor today that i am afraid i will die from this because i didnt have a good team of doctors working together to make me as well as i can be.
its hard to keep talking to new people when it feels like none of them care. he really gave me the impression that he cared today.... time will tell
I do not have RSD my wife Suzy does. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of who the heck is who, that's for sure. Her doctor is Dr. Bautista-Quint. She runs a small pain center called "painRehab" near Old Town Alexandria on Duke Street. She can be difficult but not nearly as bad as many doctors we've seen through the years. She referred Suzy to GW hospital in DC a couple of times to quiet her pain and treats her on a monthly basis.
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote