View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

wonder that I just want to vent or wonder if it should be unload...
wonder that my co worker with brain cancer passed away this past Tuesday edit to say service is tomorrow forgot to say.. but wont forget to go
wonder that we had our local relay for life this past Friday and it has been hard . service is tomorrow .

wonder that I made the decision to have my dog put to sleep this Saturday. He is 12 and i got him right after my accident .

wonder that one of my stimulator pals is having the most b.s with her unit and wonder why it cant be as good for her as it is for me?.

wonder I miss my mom and my dad and my brother but wonder that I cant stop I cant stop and look to long... keep moving .. keep swimming as Nikki angel warrior says.
wonder that i have sunflowers all in my front yard and cant wait to see them all open. wonder that I really want to talk to my mom I miss you so much mom.
wonder that must keep moving even if I feel like I am very very alone and slightly lost... keep swimming.. wonder if I can thank the wonders for letting me unload... wonder if I can leave hugs and prayers so many prayers and blessing to all of you be you a posting one a lurker or reader...
PEACE
BMW

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 05-02-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (05-02-2011), Alffe (05-03-2011), barbo (05-02-2011), Doody (05-17-2011), Koala77 (05-03-2011), tamiloo (05-02-2011)