View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 07:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Im glad you brought this up. I have been thinking about her for a while.
She must have an amazing support system to keep her pain hidden for so long.

Maybe she doesnt know about us? Maybe if she knew, she would become our much needed pokes person? OR maybe she doesnt have the energy for one more job in her life. We know what hell we live in with this disease daily. Look at all we have lost, jobs, friends, homes, family members. If she came out, she could lose all that we have too over time. Maybe people in her business wouldnt call her for work?
I thought about if we each wrote her a letter....would she listen....would she help?

http://paulaabdul.com/register heres her website... after you do the short registration form you can immediately post a note to her.
anyone interested? I am going to.
Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
There is a video on Youtube called Paula's pain. It's got Paula talking about her injuries and what she has been through. She never mentions RSD in it but the spokesperson does. I don't think I have ever heard Paula herself say she has RSD.I tried to put the video on here but couldn't. It was put on my facebook today and that's how I came across it. Thought you all might like to see it.

Ada