View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 02:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[COLOR="Navy"]Welcome Marko. One of my doctors thought I was celiac and suggested I do the gluten free diet for a few months to see if it helped. I took one look at all I had to give up, and remember when reading every label before consuming it, and said not without proof. My bloodwork always came back negative for celiac. Doc didn't want to put me through a biopsy. I found enterolab.com on the internet and that test came back positive. I know you live in a different country but they may be able to help you find a test site in your country.

Your story of physical, as well as neurological symptoms, sounds much like mine. My physical stuff was the first to disappear. I was told to give the neuro stuff two full years. While those things are much better, it's been over two years now and they come and go. I will be asking my doctor about that the next time I see him. Maybe I have other food problems (I only tested for gluten) and maybe another disease is getting ready to join the two I already have.

Your comment about chills/ freezing could be Raynaud's Syndrome. I think there is some information about it on one of these boards. Raynauds.org has been very helpful for me. Another US website I know but good information none the less.

I hope this helps. [COLOR]

12/02- health world implodes, 11/05- Raynaud's (Brr!), 2/07- celiac, 3/07- gluten free diet

I will survive.
JustWeave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote