View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Please continue to pray for Claire and her parents:

"Just a quick update to ask you to pray. Claire is still not improving, but they think they understand why. I am too tired to go into all of it. The first test for c-diff came back negative, but that is common. They will need three samples to confirm. They decided to go ahead and treat her for the c-diff until those test come back.

Please pray that Claire's body will correct itself which is what her doctor feels is best for Claire. If we can get her diarrhea taken care of, that might help. The antibody therapy is very hard on the body and this one hit Claire very hard. The frustrating thing is that every child responds differently and the side effects are unpredictable. We were totally unprepared for how difficult this treatment would be.

I am asking God to heal her and give the doctors Divine wisdom to know exactly what is going on and how to help her recover. She has not eaten in 7 days and I am very concerned. They plan to start her on TPN tonight to help with that until she gets better."
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (05-03-2011), Darlene (05-04-2011)