View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 06:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markack View Post
i am 56 and have been on ss disability since 2007....i was told in a letter i would be reviewed after 3 years..it has been 4 years and they still have not contacted me. could it possibly be that i will not be reviewed because of my age? i called about a year ago when it was 3 year anniversary and mentioned to them that i was past due for my review. after looking at my chart the woman said you have no review scheduled....did not want to push it and said thank you......could they just have decided that considering my age they are not going to review me...has anyone been reviewd at 56 or older? thanks for any info you can share
mark
I am 56 and been on disability since 2007 with a possible review in 5 to 7 yrs. Its good to hear that you haven't got one scheduled. I'm guessing we might get reviewed maybe one time with the possibility of never getting reviewed. Keep going to your dr(s), save medical records and keep taking your meds. Us older folks aren't priority one with the review board so I wouldn't sweat it.
Babyboomer15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote