View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 06:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Scott Sonnon's Intu-flow Joint Mobility Program

Jomar posted one of these youtube videos a while back and I wondered if anyone else here has tried this or I'm being the pioneer here. I started doing the Sharon Butler stretching program last April and lately I've been doing more and more of this Intu-flow. I'm finding these two programs go together hand in hand. They are both about gently and gradually stretching the body to break up adhesions, or stuck together muscles. The cool thing about this program is it shows you how to gently stretch every joint in your entire body and it's different than anything I've ever tried or seen before. Here's the link if you want to listen to Scott Sonnon explain it.

Oops! I guess I don't have enough posts to post a video link. It will come up on youtube as Scott Sonnon's Intu-flow beginner part 1. Most of the beginner program is on there so if you want to try it won't cost you anything. I just bought the DVD myself because I really like it and I want to try to get my wife to start doing it to see if it will help her headaches and neck problems.
Coop42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aneckert (07-12-2012), stos2 (08-04-2012)