View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 08:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am the unhappy customer of Dr Rhodes. You can do a search of my name and find out some of the story. Charming Dr Rhodes has had his attorny send me a cease and desist letter for telling my side of the story about our less than glowing experience there. I do know that legally I am entitled to tell you my OPINION.
Also, Dr Rhodes REFUSES to release my daughter's records. I am filing a complaint with the state of Texas as I know that is definitely against the law. For the record, I have TRIED to call, email or mail him my complaints to work this out. He refuses to talk to me, my husband or daughter.

Quote:
Speaking of alternative treatments, I've found a site for a pain center in Corpus Christi, TX where they use a painless, non-invasive treatment that stimulates accupressure/accupuncture points. A Dr. Rhodes runs it. They supposedly get great results but they don't post testimonials from people who were disappointed. Has anyone out there heard of this place? Are they good or a bunch of quacks? We live in Oklahoma so the drive down would not be difficult for us. Any ideas how much they charge for these treatments? We have some money saved up and are currently debt-free but are plain, working folks like everyone else. Still, I would mortgage everything I own in order to pay, if it works.

Anyway, I just want to say again thanks for the positive posts. They have done more for my husband than any of the drugs or the nerve blocks! I understand that people out there who have dealt with this for a long time may think I'm being a whiner and if so, I apologize. I don't mean to. I don't feel whiney. It's just that this is brand new to us and right now we're pretty much just terrified.
betsykk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote