View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 07:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink

If anyone has any input in this, it would be greatly appreciated,as i am to a point I have no idea what to do anymore!!!!![/QUOTE]

Hello! We have a lot in common....in addition I worked years in orthopedics and have lots of experience with trigger points, fusions, lamis, etc. If the trigger points helped AT ALL I would recommend continuing with treatment for this reason....a LOT of my patients would explain how they have a build up effect and after a few months of on time treatments they would feel much relief. However, there are some people that TPI's have no affect on at all and if thats the case they are TOO expensive to continue if your getting no relief. Botox is also a new treatment that they are using for nerve pain control in orthopedics. Its AWESOME because it works by paralyzing the nerves that cause you pain....Idk if it would be beneficial for your specific diagnosis(s) but its worth checking out. Nice to meet you and I look forward to hearing if you find anything that gives you relief as it may be something I can try as well!
Mizzpinkiepie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (05-10-2011)