View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 08:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help Hip pain associated with back issues?

Good morning!

I have been a little concerned lately. I have been long since diagnosed with DDD, congenital spinal stenosis lumbar, 2 torn lumbar discs, and about 5 protrusions lumbar and cervical. The problem ive been having lately is that my hips have been causing me to be in so much pain I literally cannot walk. The hip socket (think of an old school Barbie) hurts when my hip is rotated in any direction. So walking, sitting, standing, anything really is just unbearable. The other day I popped a squat in the middle of my dining room because I couldnt make it to a chair.

I have not been diagnosed with hip problems as of yet although I was born with bilateral dislocation of both hips *not due to a rough labor*....I was wondering if anyone else with spine disorders has experienced and related hip pain or if it may be another problem all together. I have mentioned this to my doc several times and every time the only dx I get is "hip pain"....no kidding....anyhow any advice or personal experiences would be welcomed!
Mizzpinkiepie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (06-24-2011)