View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 08:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Tyson, I don't see why you have to redo the test unless it will show if the MG is progessively worse. Your symptoms are very real. Having weakness will play a big part in your life, but don't let it rule out your dreams. When you plan a trip and map out the way, sometimes there are detours and the trip doesn't go as plan. But eventually, you get there even if it took an extra day. Please don't doubt yourself. Sometimes doubt can be our worse enemy. It messes with us mentally. (are we sick or are we imagining). There is no way a college kid would give up all the exciting things that college has to offer and enjoy to pretend they are sick. You have a wonderful career ahead of you. The path that you take to get there may be different from the one planned, but you will perservere if you keep believing in yourself. So often, I wonder if I focus too much on MG and if I bring on a lot of this myself. They used to say if you think about something long enough you can make yourself sick. I am learning this condition and it is not fake and you have to rely on how you feel and what you see. The weakness is real and I focus on it in order to regroup and do what ever is necessary to bounce back. Maybe you will be the doctor who can specialize in MG and help all of us and others who will be facing this challenge. I hope you will get to feeling better and try to stay positive. busy
busybusy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote