View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 11:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh, Mrs Bear, I'm so glad to hear Con is feeling so much better. *Love* the pics--you look so happy!!

I am here. Life is busy and I've spent too much time feeling crappy over the past year. I hope to be done with that. The weather was absolutely gorgeous yesterday so I got outside and soaked up some Vitamin D (and battled ye olde blackberries--sometimes I think they're like that knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail "I'm not dead yet").

Colin will be 10 in April and I'm just blown away by that. It doesn't seem possible that it's been 10 years since he was a very tiny very sick baby in neonatal intensive care. We are so so blessed with how well he is doing.

He's been reading a LOT of history books lately and now knows a lot more about history than I ever did. Better yet, he also taught my DH (who is a huge history buff) a bit of history that *he* hadn't heard of. Times like this homeschooling is really easy and sure makes me look good (with no effort on my part except ordering the books for him to read!).

Oh, and the cool news is that I've finally found a church I like and when I asked the pastor how I should handle communion since I can't eat the bread, he said they'd get GF bread for me to eat. And they did!

So life is good!

Rachel
rachelb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote