View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 09:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thats the strange thing, I have done loads of test which have resulted in an exclusion of a trapped/pinched nerve however tats the feeling I have.

At the momennt my pain keeps increasing and is scary especially at night. All the strong meds havent had any afect which is not such a good sign. My leg muscles are constantly dying away due to the inability to move which is another problem.

My father has now planned for us to go to INI hospital in Hannover where I undrwent my ACL rconstruction. They also have a team of neurologists who should be able to concluded what my issue is (hopefully) I just hope they will be able to rule in or out RSD. I will be travelling this Tuesday from Rome to Hannover which is going to be a huge challenge at this point.

As i will not acces to interet once im there, I really need to get as much feedback before i leave, in terms of how my pain in my lower leg compares/differs from other member etc.. At this point I feel that the only real answers I can get are from ture RSD patients who have been through the diagnosis stage...

Thanks,

Nigel
nigel ep3 05 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote