View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 12:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The problem is ive been bouncing from doctor to doctor for the past 3 years or so. The first reason being my insurance. Medicaid since I cant work anymore. The second reason: every doc I see turns me away after 3-5 visits when their tx's dont cure me. All of my current docs are new to me as of this year. I did explain to him about the dislocation but he seemed to brush it off as some kind of radiating pain from my back....ive never had this much pain let alone in my hips my pain is usually centered in my L5-S1 not my hips. Although, they have caused me some pain over the years.

Most recent MRI was Jan 2010 and when I saw the doc yesterday and mentioned a new MRI he didnt jump on it and didnt send me for one. In the mean time I have had another baby....between my 1st and 2nd kids I added the two torn discs to my list of dx's so I have no idea how much damage my 3rd child may have caused. I have very rough pregnancies.

Im having a hard time finding a good doctor i guess....Im tired of being turned away and sent to doc after doc.
"To live with the conscious knowledge of the shadow of uncertainty, with the knowledge that disaster or tragedy could strike at any time; to be afraid and to know and acknowledge your fear, and still to live creatively and with unstinting love: that is to live with grace."

~Peter Henry Abrahams~
Mizzpinkiepie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (06-24-2011)