View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member
Default I Completly Understand

Omg I totally am in your exact shoes, I too am a 23 year old woman, I researched my symptoms for a year before I went to the doctor because well 1st i was scared and 2nd I didn't have insurance, so i had to wait for my marine to come home and marry me!! Anyways, I had every symptom you described and more, except that unfortunely i was 100 pounds overweight. After I tested positive for celiac all the dr had me do was stick to the gluten free diet I had been trying with all my might to follow. But when I found out for sure that I was it made it more possible to follow to a tee. Knowing the intestinal repercussions. Anyways my advice to you right now is to hold off until you can afford testing. research everything you can about your symptoms, and then find a good doctor that will listen to you about your fears, symptoms and problems, also you need to get on a good cleanse to rid yourself of all the harmful toxicins and build up in your body. THis will help to jump start any recovery process you may need to take. Also the gluten free foods tend to be expensive, and unessicary, if you just take a half hour to hour more, to browze the aisle you can find regular things with no gluten! escpecially in the mexican and oriental aisle. All fresh cut meats and veggies, but be sure to stay away from deli meat!! *edit* you will feel amazing and jump start your new life toxin free!!!

Good luck

Last edited by Chemar; 05-04-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Nt advertising guidelines
knbunnell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote