View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 07:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Document everything that has happened. request a complete set of your medical records from this guy. Examine the documentation he has regarding your case. then file a complaint with your State's Board of Health.

in the meantime, find a new doc. Good luck....

Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorigood243 View Post
I am fit to be tied!!!

this happened last month, i was having a bad rsd flare up and my doctor wouldnt return my calls...finally i went to his office and saw him and said if you dont want to be my doctor i will fine someone else...if im too sick for you i understand..but i need you to call me back when i call. so he said he never got my messages from his receptionist which i knew was a lie...but i thought it was over with and we had moved on. So i saw the new pain doctor monday who said you are in bad shape you should be in the hospital to see if they can get some of this fluid off of you in a hospital setting.

So i called my primary care on Monday...no call back..on tuesday..no call back...i called 9 am the recp again said i will have him call you i dont know why he hasnt. then i called again at 2pm...she said he is catching up on alls and has your message...no calll....then i called at 4:55 she said...the doctor said if i want to go to the hospital to be evaluated i should go...he will not admit me or suggest that i should be admitted. I said why wont he speak to me...she said..this is what he told me to tell you.
I said...will you please ask him if he still wants to be my doctor or should i find another doctor to take care of me? she said she would ask him...no call back.

I have no idea what has ****** him off at me that he wont call me back. I guess i am to high need for his practice and he doesnt want to take care of me. The Pain doctor was very critical of the primary care doctors care of me. he said i should never have been given methadone and lasix, that it can cause heart problems. that as swollen as i am, i should be in the hospital getting diuresed in a hospital setting. he asked what the long term care plan was and all kinds of questions..that i just didnt have answers for....

SO now i have to find a new primary care doctor to start over with. I have many health problems and take alot of meds...its just tiring and physically hard to go for appointments. Please Please pray that God will choose the perfect doctor for me. let this be a door that closes on the old doctor and opens like a bright ray of sunshine with a new doctor!

thank you for listening. On top of it all like so many of us here...im financially poor, im working so hard in my business trying to get my sales up so i can keep my job. So much pressure and now this. God please show your favor upon all of my friends here that need you SO much and myself.
Amen!
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gramE (05-04-2011), wswells (05-05-2011)