View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 01:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default SCS Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
Hello
I am wondering if there are many here who have interest in these implantable units for chronic pain?
It seems there are more and more folks coming to the board looking for info on these units. For some reason, especially lately, it seems doctors are practically forcing people to get these units.
I am scheduled to get the SCS later this month.
I usually post on the RSD forum, as there are quite a few folks there with the stimulators and/or pain pumps.

We have put in a request to open a new forum or subforum specifically for discussion on this topic.

Are there many here on the Spinal and Back Pain forum who would be interested in having this forum? If so, would you be willing to share your stories and experiences for the benefit of those seeking out this information.

Reason for asking, there are SCS posts scattered throughout a few other forums and it would be very convenient to have a forum that people could go to without having to do a 'search' on all the other forums.

People are very hungry for info on this!
Thank you all

Rae
Yes I would like to see more on SCS as my Dr. is suggesting this may be an option for me to consider
JAP III is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote