View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 05:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsykk View Post
I am the unhappy customer of Dr Rhodes. You can do a search of my name and find out some of the story. Charming Dr Rhodes has had his attorny send me a cease and desist letter for telling my side of the story about our less than glowing experience there. I do know that legally I am entitled to tell you my OPINION.
Also, Dr Rhodes REFUSES to release my daughter's records. I am filing a complaint with the state of Texas as I know that is definitely against the law. For the record, I have TRIED to call, email or mail him my complaints to work this out. He refuses to talk to me, my husband or daughter.
Wow, that is truly unbelievable.

I don't know about Dr. Rhodes but have heard such different opinions of this man. I walked in the RSD Walk last year in Central Park, NYC and there was a whole team of people with Dr. Rhodes shirts on and telling his story to anyone who would listen.

Just the fact that he paid an attorney to write you a letter, or it's a friend, speaks volumns.

Hope you get yours daughters records.

Just a quick story I know of a doctor in NJ who lost his license to practice medicine for many things but one was not providing records to patients. Then he ran to NY and practiced there for about 3 years and lost his license there not he's in northeast PA, I believe E. Strausburg. Writing to the Texas Board will shake him up. Medical Boards appearently take that type of behavior very serious. Good Luck.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote