View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 05:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I have a problem

I have been with the same pain management group for 7 years. I never had a bad experience got the best care in the world, truly. Never had a problem with calling a doctor, getting in to the office if I have a emergency, worked with me on insurance issues. I mean it's wasn't shangra-la but it is a great facility and still is.

I had a, I quess you could say argument, with on of the women who works for one of the doctors. But she was like a crazy women making accusations about me,being extremely rude and the worst making medical decisions for the doctor she works for, which was what got me.I can take someone being rude, I'll be rude right back. It takes a lot to rattle me. The doctor actually asked me what happen and I told him the exact truth and he was shocked to here that she would speak to me like that and apologized, fine. Now being a patient in the same place you get to know people so one of the nurses who works there stated she is becoming a problem and other people have complained for the same reason as I am.

My problem is do I switch doctors or do I stay.I feel very uncomfortable because the doctor becomes unreachable. She lies about where he is, he's a great doctor but as the other people who work in the dept. say he is just blinded by her. This girl is just a secretary and she said some really mean and strange things to me and I just don't trust her. And for me if I don't trust someone I have a real problem with that. And she seems to have quite a bit of control of what goes on, she is the first one to answer the phone.

What would you do?

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote