View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 07:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you mark for setting this up and sorry for not being around lately but i assure you i visit this page daily but have not wanted to sound like a moan when i know a lot of the main helpers on this forum are going through tough personal times at the moment. so firstly

I am blessed to have people like Mark, Rae and Jackiey in my life since last October to help me through my scs journey. I think without all your great advise and support and wisdom the journey so far would have been a lot harder so thank you all for being there and now that i face a second scs being installed i know i will need you guys more than ever.

I am blessed to have my hubby and girls in my life my kids make me want to get up every day and never ask to much of me but love when we can just hang out and do normal things like go to the beach/ playground etc. this last month with the aid of scs and marks cushion i managed a very long flight and had the best two weeks of my life in san diego with my sister and daughter. I also managed disney land and lego land with the aid of a little motorised scooter but a year ago i could not have done any of the above.

I am blessed to have my doctor also, he has not given up the fight yet and i appreciate how kind and supportive he has been lately but also how he tells me it straight!

Thank you mark for making me thing of the good things as i have spent too much time lately feeling sorry for myself and doing too much of the why me?
I may not be contributing much lately but i promise i think of you all everyday and hope and pray that things get better for us all.

xx J
Attached Thumbnails
Focus on Blessings-zoo-32012-jpg  
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (05-05-2011), ron h (05-18-2011), Rrae (05-05-2011)