View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 08:37 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Yes....and mine isn't fibro. I have managed to break bones, tear both rotator cuffs and I won't bore you with the rest. I have more ortho injuries than you can shake a stick at. I have confirmed PN and dysautonomia. I always feel like I have been run over by a truck, and I felt that way when I was in very 'good shape' so it isn't deconditioning. PN can cause a very deep aching pain as well as the traditional burning, tingling etc. You can get proximal neuropathy, and I have the same kind of pain you describe....chest, thoracic, abdominal etc. They make a good prescription brace for your spine that could help with that waist pain, called a Spinomed...designed in Germany, but available in the US. It resembles a flat backpack, and isn't huge and clunky and metal. Another thing you can get evaluated for is Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. That said, there isn't really a cure or good treatment for this...it does tend to exacerbate and remit (a little), but it is a condition that we must learn to live with.

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote