View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 09:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I just had my son on the 1st of Feb. I was on bed rest all nine months as I was with both of my girls who are ONLY 2 and 3. I literally had three kids in three years and I can feel how it took its toll on my body for sure. However, like I mentioned I still have no idea how much worse I could have gotten over the past year.

Last chiro I saw turned me away after 4 visits anyhow so I dont think ill being trying that route again. That was the 3rd one I have seen...or should I say ive seen their back since they are so good at turning it on me. I dont understand why docs are so quick to tell you they cant help you. Maybe im in the wrong state for pain management!! Im not sure what you mean by "bodyworker" if you mean manipulation then yes ive done that with the lst chiro I saw who just so happened to be the team MD for the Ohio state buckeyes!! (no im not a HUGE fan, lol) I really had high hopes for him but it seemed like he didnt want to be bothered with me so he, too, referred me back to my PCP!
"To live with the conscious knowledge of the shadow of uncertainty, with the knowledge that disaster or tragedy could strike at any time; to be afraid and to know and acknowledge your fear, and still to live creatively and with unstinting love: that is to live with grace."

~Peter Henry Abrahams~
Mizzpinkiepie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (06-24-2011)