View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 07:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
I would not jump the gun too quick and leave. Sometimes these people are getting tired of their job or causing other problems and will be gone soon anyway.

I went through this a couple of years ago down at my Drs. office. The girl finally got fired, not just because of me but due to things she was doing at the office.

If someone else in the office is having problems with her then it's not you, it's her so sat back and wait.

In the meantime do talk to your Dr. again about the fact that you feel uncomfortable coming there anymore.

Sometimes people like that think they have been there so long they can

anything they want.
Good luck,
Ada

I agree...Seems there is more than what meets the eye in this ladies rudeness...but I dont blame you for unloading on her...It's so no your issue should she be unhappy and bring her troubles with her to her work..After all...when people work with those who are not feeling well...in PM offices etc... No way are they to have a reason to be nasty to their clients, patients...almost not allowed a bad day...they should only wonder how we feel...everyday!! But Gabbycakes, I wouldn't pack up least not yet...Give this time if you can still have and get respect from your Dr.... The real issues with this sweet pie will surface and then less grief in the future...Avoid her in the mean time...when calling there...ask for a particular person instead just to get by her....

much luck... We gotz your back....

Hugs, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gabbycakes (05-06-2011)