View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart How VERY Inspiring!

Mark! wow. JUST when we begin to think you can't possibly get any better! You come out with THIS!
You and Jenna have me all AFLAME....I feel kinda like that person who is chasing after the bus hollering ....."Waiiiittt!"
I don't want to miss THIS bus!
It doesn't take rocket science to immediately realize that this is a MUST!
Thank you both for getting this off the ground I believe this is very 'contagious'

It's a wonderful thing to put all the 'other stuff' aside and take a moment to look at what we DO have....

The smiling faces of those who are precious to us.

A) It felt great today when I looked in the eyes of a handi'capable' person and we both smiled - we don't know each other for beans....but our smiles spelled out a whole different tune......we both 'know' where we're going

2) Earlier today I helped my son learn a few guitar chords so he can feel more confident as he and his friends form their garage band - it was SUCH a moment to cherish, in more ways than one. I was able to catch a glimpse of days gone past - me and my brother playing together....
and days to come - me and my 'udder brudder' playing our acoustics.....Truly a blessing to realize I 'still' have music in me. I thought I had lost it forever....

C) I got 2 invitations in the mail today - one for my beautiful niece's high school graduation...and the other for my best friend's son, who will be graduating the next week.

4) My horses are doing well, despite my not spending time with them like I want to. They still love me....and they know I love them.
The pasture is getting nice and green again

This is fun.... I could go on and on all night long, but I'll save room for the
next person

"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (05-06-2011), Mark56 (05-05-2011)