View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 06:13 AM
anon21816

anon21816

Default Yes I am truely blessed too

This is amazing Mark and thank you for it

Its taken me a while but I now can see that I am blessed even if I do have this constant pain going on in my life.

I too have an amazing husband, who not only is my best friend but also my carer and giver. He is just so good to me and so understanding. He makes me so proud of him.

I am lying here on my couch as I type looking at the mini blowup swimming pool on my sitting room floor, filled with coloured plastic balls and my little granddaughter sitting in the middle of them all , playing and giving me that GORGEOUS smile of hers ........WONDERFUL

I am also blessed to have such great children. They are there for me all the time and Im sure at times are sick and tired of listening to me moaning, but you know they are always there if I need them....no questions asked.

Walking with the buggy this morning in the park across the road from me with my granddaughter....in the SUN!! amazing......

Listening to my youngest daughter trying to recite the songs she has learned for her upcoming graduation, she has Special Needs and her memory isnt great, but you know she tries so hard. And she is going to be up in front of the choir showing them the hand movements......ah bless...cant wait!

Walking in my back garden late at night and smelling the blooms that are in flower. That smell is just amazing......

Meeting with some lovely people here on this forum....its an inspiration just reading some of the lovely posts......

Jackie

"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (05-06-2011), Rrae (05-06-2011)