View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieF View Post
Mr Clean Magic Eraser blew my mind yesterday!!!
Used it to clean pool border tiles & WOW did it make life easy!! I didn't smell a thing, used my hands with no gloves, it felt warm sometimes maybe from chlorine water? but wow is all I can say. I had soft scrub, scrunges, all kinds of stuff ready to use and the Magic Sponge wiped it away in 3 strokes. Amazing. Mr Clean original it said on 2pack box.
I forgot about these!!! They are great. When DDs were little I always had them around as they would clean up just about anything. Thanks for reminding me. I put them on my list for our next trip to the store.

Like Dej - The computer is great! A few years ago, I bought a laptop. It was such a great investment as I can move around and use it. Sitting for long periods is hard. With a laptop, I can move around and change positions frequently and still be able to get my transcription done. It has made things so much easier.

The phone is great as well. If I want to know if a store has something in stock or the price, I'll call first before I go. This has saved me so much time and money. Some places, like Target.com, will tell you if it is in stock at your local store. However, I always call 1st because sometimes what it says is not the case and/or the price is higher or lower in the store.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (05-06-2011), Kitty (05-06-2011), SallyC (05-06-2011)