View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 03:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
I have been taking 5000 every morning sublingually and now I take this every other day. Doing fine. no zips or pins and needles and I only burn if the weather goes from 40 degrees, up to 70, and down to 40 in the same day. Here in Brooklyn, it does that on occasion. But when the weather stops doing crazy stuf and it settles around 80, I am a happy camper.

I love hot weather. But then again, I have arthritis and I love the heat.

I don't like air conditioning. I don't like going from a hot atmosphere and walk into a store where they have the air conditioning blasting and I need to have a sweater on.

Or to go from a hot outside, and go into a bus where it's freezing.

I could probably live in the Amazon jungle and be perfectly fine (except for the bugs).

So only an extreme change in temp affects burning in my feet. Other than that (and I attribute this to B-12 usage), I'm doing just danday and I'll never complain.

Because the other day we went to a pain management clinic and I never saw so many people in various stages of pain caused by hit and runs, other type of accidents, etc.

I mean, these people have been through the wringer. There was a lady next to us who had neuropathy from a car accident.

So I just keep my mouth shut and I don't complain. There are many more cases that make my form of neuropathy a walk in the park.

So I take my Methyl B-12, I walk as much as I can, I control my blood sugar and I eat my sprouts.

I get up in the morning and if I am stiff as a board and in pain, then I walk around a bit and I become un-stiff.

Aging is a way of life. Can't do a thing about it.

Just live the best we can.

That's my philosophy. Took me 63 years to get to this.

lol
Yeah I get pins and needles and sometimes the sensation of someone driving a needle through my big toe. I attribute that to the damage I had already since i have permanent stuff on my left side and still drop things like teaspoons and writing pens. The doc says that is gone for good at this point but hey I am stable and have no complaints.

It could have been worse and like you said there are so many who suffer so much with nerve damage and other diseases i really should just keep quiet about my troubles since they do not amount to much next to others.
megatrends is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote