View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 12:07 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Today's Blessings

I feel so blessed indeed:

1. Having the opportunity to meet with my real estate attorney group friends, all 50 of them today, more networking, more caring poured out by those who know I am seeking to regain employment.

2. Knowing my wife and daughter got to spend quality time together having lunch and some shopping in downtown Denver as I met with the real estate superstars.

3. Speaking this evening with a daughter who was looking for a product to help her aging mother. She called. I answered. She was speechless to realize she was speaking with the product inventor, and then I talked her into calm and responding why our company is named Inspri, told her of the dedication of our whole concept, product inspiration, and mission to serve those in need to God. That led to a much longer conversation about shared faith and then she prayed for me and our company. This was precious time. Time to serve and then be served. One of those Wow moments, and then I promised to send her links to our special place here in case we might be of any help to her family situation. A Blessing indeed.

4. Relaxing with Cleo this evening, talking, just rubbing her feet, ministering to her.... what a blessing of a lady.

Thank you God,
Mark56
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (05-07-2011), cherbear (03-26-2012), Rrae (05-07-2011)