View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Blessings that carry to Mother's Day

Already Mother's Day has dawned in part of our NT world, so here come some thoughts regarding blessings for the day:

1. I am, among all human beings who populate this globe grateful and blessed for those whom we know as Mom, no matter the language, the land, the place. For some of us Mom is already gone from this corporeal life, nevertheless we still feel her presence, knowing but for her we would not be. For some, like our daughter-in-law this was to be a joyous beginning to motherhood, and I just bet, although I never asked our son whether he had purchased anything for his blessed spouse in gratitude for her motherhood. She and our son bring great parenting to their little one whom you know as Autumn. Some of you know her story. It is a blessing knowing they are caring for this precious little girl and singing to her and talking to her and touching her to comfort her. Precious.

2. I am blessed by my wife, the mother of our children, who has brought such nurturing, caring, planning, overseeing, education, caretaking, hard hard work, smiles, laughter, music, artwork, encouragement, wisdom, tears, and more to all of our children. Such a blessing she is.

3. I am blessed to have had the privilege of breakfasting with a friend today who can truly use more time of encouragement, direction, and willingness to bless his wife, and she him. Every story has multiple sides, almost every book page has print both front and back. He was open to talking... shared some of his faith picture... some of his dedication to volunteer work. I hope he and she will come to terms in their situation.

4. The blessing of being able to make face to face contact with one of our customers today, and having him try the product in front of me while experiencing relief. That was so fun.

5. Blessed to be able to look to God. Yep.

Mark56
"Thanks for this!" says:
irljenn (05-08-2011), Rrae (05-08-2011)