View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 01:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default unruptured brain aneurysm symptoms

Hello all, i am new to the forum. I came across this site while trying to find symptoms of brain aneurysms. I could only find symptoms of ruptured aneurysms and decided to sign up to see if there was anyone on here who has ever had an aneurysm and knows what the symptoms are before it ruptures.

A little back information on me, i suspect i may have an aneurysm, but hopefully i am just being overly paranoid. I have been getting migraines since 7 yrs old, extremely painful ones to the point i couldn't move or open my eyes or even stand the slightest sound. My mother is a migraine sufferer and was prescribed naproxin, she would give me her naproxin whenever i had a headache. I took it for about 12 yrs, always her prescriptions and she would just give me a bottle. Eventually i heard bad things about it and stopped taking it, i switched to advil which i don't even know if that's any better (probabaly not eh?) and i need to take 2 extra strength advil every few hours (sometimes up to 12 a day) to keep these headaches at bay. I take advil almost every day. That in itself is not really the part that concerns me. I get pain in and behind my eyes and pain in my neck. I was also telling a friend how i have problems with memory. I work in a warehouse and i will forget what side of the skid the label goes on, and i've labeled thousands of skids and do anywhere between 50-400 skids a day. I'll just randomly forget. I'll also forget how to spell words just out of nowhere. I also have bad balance and i walk crooked. My friend at work always teases me about it because i walk to one side, so when we walk together i walk into him and he has to push on me to remind me i'm walking off course. I even walk into door frames when exiting doors. I always just chalked up these weird things to having done drugs in my past, and who knows, that could be the case. I was sharing these symptoms with a friend who said it might be an aneurysm. I started googling and now i'm super paranoid. I know no one can diagnose me but a doctor, but maybe someone can shed some light on some of these symptoms i'm having.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading my long rant !
PinkyMaxine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote