View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 07:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Wow!! Thanks all

We're home. He's doing really really well. This man just had spinal surgery and the day after surgery was feeling very little pain. No morphine pump, and up and walking the next day. The doctor was willing to let him go home the day after the surgery but I insisted on his staying one more day and seeing a physical therapist. A tribute to good health and obviously a good surgeon. They used the new wound adhesive and he has no staples or stitches either.

I am really having trouble keeping him in line here at home too. No bending, don't sit over 30 min., don't go outside for another day, etc. I'm thinking of seeing if the baseball bat I want to use on his head can be rx'd.

I'm doing ok. Just really tired. My hotel room was a luxury suite, chrystal chandilier and all, but no hot water for 2 nites and no heat on the 2nd nite. I think I know why they gave it to me... They knew I had no choice but to stay in it. But I stayed with my husband most of the time anyway. At least I had a bed and a place to lay out all the dryeye stuff, humidifier etc.

Again thanks so much to all of you for the messages of support, I really do appreciate all of you.

Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote