View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 01:44 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you Melody. Sorry again about the other response. For my anxiety I have tried so much. 12 years of therapy of different forms such as CBT,biofeedback,etc. So many anti anxiety,depression,sleep meds have been tried. The anxiety impacts my life a lot. At the moment it is very bad again but has been worse. I am looking more into naturopathic/holistic again since regular treatments don't seem to help much. Though I have never been big on that type of treatment.
I need to find some hobbies with my limitations. That is a good idea. What are your hobbies? I know baking muffins
Lastly I did not mean to make it sound like anxiety is causing your friends symptoms. I don't know and would not say that to a person who described those symptoms. You never know and I would hate to brush something off as anxiety and it be something medical that was serious. I can just remember for myself when I was having this chest pressure and breathing issue. It was a real physical symptom but I would get so anxious about it that I would add more physical pain to it. Like a vicious cycle.
Wishing you a good day

Last edited by daniella; 05-09-2011 at 02:06 AM.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote