Thread: overwhelmed.
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 01:54 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. It is overhwelming I know. I think to take 1 day at a time is very important. I know it is best to get treatment as soon as possible. I do know people though who have had rsd for years and finally found a treatment that worked for them and have gotten relief and a better quality of life.
How do you feel about your pain doctor? I think having one that deals with RSD a lot is very key.
Have you gotten relief from the blocks? Usually I thought they were taken 1 at a time and to see how you do so I am wondering why 3 are already set for the future? Unless you have been getting a lot of relief then it is different I guess. Are you doing PT?
It is hard to lay out a course of treatment because it will depend on how lets say the blocks do? If you have other symptoms or changes. It is important to start with least invasive and then go from there.
I have never heard of the frequency you are talking. The few pain doctors I have seen I have been suggested many different procedures. Some that were not in my best interest and would of caused a lot of problems. I am not saying with the procedure you were suggested this would be the case. I don't know about that treatment but just in general to be careful.
Hang in there and I hope you get relief asap.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote