View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 09:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your messages yesterday, it helps believe it or not, todays blessing is, i'm glad to have found this forum where everyone knows what we're going through. This morning I put on some of those Lidoderm patches that Jenna mentioned, I forgot I had some so and i feel the benefit of them, it's just pure old fashioned back spasms, not like pre scs and thankfully no burning foot although there has been many a day when I would just love to walk on a cold tiled floor, even when it was minus God knows outside!
I sometimes do have more back ache if wearing tight clothes and yet I love me jeans so much! I can't even wear the support belt that much.

I ocassionaly do turn up the stim to overwhelm the antziness of my legs and that helps, turning it up for the backache is more of a nuisance than a help though this is why my Doc is considering the second stim (and for right leg), it hasn't really helped my back much. Restless legs is horrible, often keeps me awake all night but last night I took a sleeper, some of those breakthrough pain meds and I'm happy to report today I feel much better, yippee, I even went to work this morning!

Thanks for all your support

Sophie
Sophie_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (05-09-2011), Mark56 (05-09-2011), Rrae (05-09-2011)