View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 11:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Can RSD create ovulation issues?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has has issues getting pregnant after being diagnosed with RSD? I have had RSD for almost 4 years now. Before the surgery that caused it, I had a normal mentrual cycle. Afterwards My cycles started to become irregular. I would go for months without it then get it for a month straight. Then it would just be sparatic, here and there. Then this past year it has been horrible. I had it for 6 months straight and finally went on birth control to stop it. I am a smoker and blood clot issues run in my family and I always had stayed away from birth control pills. I have stopped taking them but as soon as I did it started up again. My gyno thinks I am having anovulatory cycles. My body is not ovulating at all. She said it is something in the brain sending wrong signals. The exact thing that is happening with RSD. I am just wondering if anyone is having similar issues? My pain doc has not heard of anyother person having this issue. So he is not sure whether or not it is caused by the RSD. I am not currently trying to have a child. I know my husband wants one one day and I am worried I wont be able to now. Im just hoping someone has info that can help me.
VanessaNicole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote