View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Trish, bless you for posting this...guess you've decided to make lemonade out of the $#@&* lemons life has given you...
I am still in the fight and deny phase of this stupid disorder...I don't like to give in, esp when DH is around. I know that I should use a cane now...I walk like my 89 yr old FIL who has Parkinson's when I get out of a chair. I don't know when to stop unless the fatigue does it for me.
My neuro, when looking over my MRI from last June, said, "If I didn't know your sxs, I'd swear looking at this you didn't have MS." So, when he said that, I told myself, "maybe he's wrong about me having MS...maybe it's in my head and I'm making all of this up." Of course when I asked him how many lesions there were, he said, "26." Huh?

I am so glad you have such supportive understanding people who care for you...it makes such a difference. And I am sure that they are glad you were honest and up front.

I am glad you shared your stuff here...we all need to read this and try to get to that place where there is acceptance and openness to how to adjust. I know I'll get there eventually...
Thanks again for your post...
barb02 (05-09-2011), Kitty (05-09-2011), SallyC (05-09-2011), tkrik (05-10-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (05-09-2011)