View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default auto immune

Hello to all. I am wanting a little more information on naltrexone. I have a host of less severe auto- immune diseases, gerds, alopecia universalis, degenerative joint disease, cervical disease, and arthritis that bites. I played with murcury as a child also, and have often wondered if this happened to me because of that childs curiosity. Thillieum in the ground water was another mystery stab at it from the mayo clinic. Would this drug do any thing to help my immune system? I know for sure I have a T and B lymphosyte imbalance. Apparently I have necessary immune responce, but in my case, they are mis-directed. This was an explaination given to me during the course of the last three decades. I participated in trials in my 20's with DNCB a sensitizing agent that gives the immune system a kick start with the alopecia. What is Naltrexone. Sorry all of you have such troubles too in this life. Any information I get I appreciate as I seem to be falling apart. I will pray for all of you too. ginnie sorry for medical miss-spellings ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote