Thread: Jaldridge6
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 09:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You must have been in the waiting room the same day my appt was. A full house of what 20 people back in 2003 while we all sat for 4 hours. Yep, i was dumb enough to sit that long and miss that much work. But as we all started talking to pass time one by one shared how he saved each others lives. Was i sent to a saint?

He did what he could conservatively with me, I feel. However, he performed an additional surgery on my elbow (ulnar nerve transposition) never discussed with me and my husband, no chart documentation nor did we consent to the elbow surgery. Sent me home within-in a 24hr recovery after a 6-hr bilateral costaclavicular decompression surgery & right ulnar nerve decompression, with absolutely no instruction or pain meds. Call afeter call then ended up in the ER in such severe pain worse than pre-surgery... As the days i recovered post op the news spread rampant in the OC Register. O geesh, our hearts dropped into our stomachs as we reasearched the list of no-no's, firings from hospitals and procedures he performed not approved at UCI and...(?) Then when my symptoms reappeared within 30 days and told me to "give it time" each and every month for a year. He finally threw up his hands after a CTS which didnt rectify a thing except send me to the ER after PVC's and a BP of 170/100 spiked, a cardiologist and 30-day holter moniter. It was a mess to say the least.

Now people and professionals had a serious beef with Chambi but as you and others are proof positive he took trauma patients and brought them back to life. Is he still in practice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneurysmpatient2001 View Post
I would like to share my 911 experience. In year Oct 2001, I had a ruptured brain aneurysm. I was in coma when I arrived Western Medical Hospital Emergency room early morning. Dr. Chambi was my doctor who did the emergency surgery. This doctor did beyond call of duty and thus, "saved my life". He just knew exactly what to do in such a critical situation, thus timing was so important. I had less than 5 minutes to live. Dr. Chambi did a miraculous amazing 8 hours late afternoon to midnight brain surgery. I came out alive. I have NO disability. NO brain damage. None!!! "Amazing". Dr. Chambi performed a very careful and accurate brain surgery . Today year 2011, my friends call me a "walking miracle". Sincerely, I would like to let the world know that Dr. Israel Chambi is caring, dedicated, compassionate and a great neuro surgeon. We are lucky to have a doctor like him in this world. Im the living proof of his expertise in neuro surgery. I will always recommend him to all my friends, relatives, families or even my own child. Because Dr. Israel Chambi is GOOD!!!!!

Contact me if you want to see how normal Im today. If you like proof of Dr. Israel Chambi professionalism , expertise in neuro surgery. No doubt, This doctor is one great doctor who cares.

color="Black">Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch *The 3 Stooges
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote