View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 09:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks so much for helping me with more information and for your support

Just reading your responses brought tears to my eyes because it makes me feel not so alone. The fear and anxiety that this has caused has made me contemplate suicide daily (although since its against my religion i dont think i would) Im really scared and what scares me even more is i dont have family members or friends that would really help me if i needed it, my husband is pretty "worldly" and i dont think he would stay very long with me if i had it being that he is still young and would want a "normal" life and family, which is another fear that ill be without...im only 26 and i know this sounds awful but i wouldnt want to live for the next possible 70 years waking up everyday wondering whether i would be able to see/speak/walk/move/cognatively function that day...how would i live? how would i work? especially without any help...Im so scared guys you all are so positive that i hate to be a damper or talk so negatively and morbid but ive never really been one to accept things and try to make the best of it even though im trying to..I got more blood tests results back that said my rhematoid was high and i had a sllight above normal ANA which tells me that its probably autoimmune and after searching thru every autoimmune disease out there none of my symptoms fit any criteria except for MS...thanks for all your prayers and concerns and for allowing me to vent on here and to share my fears, you all are so beautiful for caring so much about the people on here and showing support
californiafriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (05-11-2011), Kitty (05-11-2011), NurseNancy (05-11-2011), tkrik (05-11-2011)