View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Not sure I understand exactly your question but...I had mercury in my system from the cracked amalgams. I did not have the fillings removed but opted to have those back molars extracted entirely. My mercury levels were still elevated and so I began a treatment program that included chlorella.

afterward my blood was again tested (I did also have hair analysis) and my mercury level was substantially down.

I sure felt a lot better with those bad teeth gone, and I am sure not having that free mercury in my system helped a lot with some other ailments.

I personally decided not to use Alpha lipoic acid as I was concerned about the fact that, although it mops up remaining mercury, it also crosses the blood brain barrier and can therefore carry mercury in. Chlorella does not do that.

hope that explains my experience.

(My son was also given chlorella as his mercury was high too, tho nowhere near mine. I was told it was likely mercury that was in my system when I was pregnant, but I have no idea if that is accurate. He had no other mercury exposure that we are aware of.)

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote