View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 08:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wswells View Post
Hi Vanessa, I know pretty much about RSD I have had it since 1986 and it stinks. I live in Florida and have seen both Dr. Kirkpatrick and have also gone to Philly to see Dr. S , My friend lives in Texas and is just unable to travel very far, so I told him I would ask all the people on this board, because usually someone on here knows someone somewhere. I think I read on here a while back about a Dr. in his area that was supposed to be great, I just don't remember any names, but thank you for your input. I am from IL. I grew up in deerfield and then Libertyville, and have tons of family in the Chicago area, where are you located?
Your friend Wendy
Hey Wendy, I live In Marengo. Its a little before you get to Rockford. Route 20 goes right through Marengo. I use to work in Deerfield until I got RSD. Right off of 294. I miss working! =O( Couldnt go back after I got this. The one thing I dont miss is the drive though. It was a 40 mile drive which wouldnt be bad if there was anyway to get there that didnt hit traffic congestion! I would get to work in the morning within an hour but the way home always took me from 2 1/2 to 3 hours! It was a killer! I live in a very small town and couldnt imagine actually living in a city like that. To much hustling and bustling if you as me. I like it nice and quiet! My husband lived in Glendale heights before moving to marengo when we bought a home. He doesnt like it out here, he doesnt like the qiet, laid back atmosphere. He also doesnt like have to drive at least 20 minutes to go to a store. He constantley complains about it! But he knows he is stuck because I am NOT moving! lol!

Vanessa =O)
VanessaNicole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote