View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the reply!!! I have always had problems since I have been 13-14, i have a history of ovarian cysts getting out of control big and them having to surgically remove them. They found small polyps in my utereus as well about 3 years ago....

Now after I got rsd over 3 years ago, it just got worse. I actually didnt start for over a year and a half, and i knew that just was not right (while i selfishly completely enjoyed it never having cramps never having the inconvinenience of this)... I knew I had to get it checked out. I doctor shopped for years when i was 15 for my OB and found the one now and he is really thourough, and I get blood tests yearly of my hormones to make sure they are right. So back to when I didnt start for a year and a half, i went to see him, and they did blood work and my levels were SO wack, my doctor had never seen it. So he put me on birth control to level my hormones out and I got them checked this month and they are normal!!! halllelllujah! Having a period flares me up so much, and I am trying to only have a period maybe every 3-4 months so that doesnt happen. Also, when I am not on birth control, I get ovarian cysts to the point they are so big they burst or I need them surgically removed. SO I have to be on birth control pretty much infinately. I was on it was I was 14 for cysts... got off of it.... had cyts... got back on it was fine... got off it got messed up... bottom line be on it or have problems.

But since i got RSD i notice I am having considerably more problems... makes it frustrating. Nothing is "published" about it... but who cares? there are so many of us that are in the same boat and it helps to know we arent alone!!!

If this doesnt resolve within the next 2 months, I will go get a second opinion. I hope you get everything resolved as well.... its so frustrating on top of dealing with the RSD!!!
hannah1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote