Thread: Our a/c broke!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Angry Our a/c broke!

Last couple of days, which have been really hot (98 on tuesday) I noticed it was warmer than usual in the house, and it seemed like no matter what temperature I set the a/c for, I couldnt get the temp in the house lower than 79.

This morning, it was really warm in the house, but today was cooler than yesterday. I figured out the a/c wasnt working when I had it set for 69, and trying to get it cooler in the house, and it wouldnt get any cooler than 77. Went outside and looked at the heat pump/air conditioner. You can kind of hear it clicking, or trying to turn on. But it's not doing anything.

I'm really irritated. That heat pump/air conditioner is less than 5yrs old. I really hope it's still under warranty. I also hope it's not hot tomorrow, since they cant make it to my house to fix it until between 5 and 7pm. (I pulled the "I have a medical condition..." card, to see if they'd get here any quicker. Nope. Didnt work)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (05-12-2011), SallyC (05-12-2011)